Stand With Haiti

Friday, September 18, 2009

Things you may not know about me

1.  I have two tattoos.
2.  My middle name is Annette.
3.  When I was in school, I was always at the end of the line, whether it was organized by last name (my maiden name is Ziebarth) or by birthday (December 29th).
4.  I've had glasses since the first grade.
5.  I met Sean in high school.  We were in sign language class together.
6.  We were friends for a year before we dated, and most of that year he was pursuing me, but I wasn't interested!
7.  I really wish my grandmothers had lived long enough to meet my daughter.
8.  In a lot of pictures (especially ones of me laughing) I think I look like my mom.

9.  Sean and I decided on a girl and boy name for our first child during a drive from Texas (where we were living at the time) to Washington (to visit family and friends).  This was June of 2005.  We decided on that trip to start trying for a baby.
10.  11 months later I found out I was pregnant.
11.  If I had been a boy, my parents would have named me Daniel Joseph.
12.  If Christina had been a boy, she would have been named Eric Sean.
13.  I am a passionate follower of Christ.
14.  My best friend is gay.
15.  Wearing makeup has never been important to me, and I use it very rarely.  In fact, I don't think I even own any makeup.
16.  The same goes for styling my hair - I like to air dry.
17.  I cannot watch a movie about animals in peril - I cry every time.
18.  For a very short time, when Sean was in the process of joining the Marines, I considered joining too.  I'm so glad I didn't.  I don't think I would have survived!

19.  One of my vices is celebrity gossip.  I'm trying to quit, but if there's a magazine in front of me, I'm probably going to read it.
20.  I've been told that I talk too much, and I'm very self-conscious about it.
21.  My body cannot handle alcohol.  I get nauseous from a very small amount.
22.  When I was younger I loved to perform.  Up through elementary school I was in tap dance class, then in middle and high school I was in the school choir.  I loved it when I got chosen to perform solos.
23.  As a child, when I was sick, my mom would crush up Children's Tylenol into chocolate ice cream because I hated the taste.  For years I couldn't eat chocolate ice cream because I swore I always tasted medicine in it!
24.  While there wasn't any formal music at Sean's and my wedding, Sean's brother Kevin and his friend Ryan played the guitar and sang us Green Day's "Time of Your Life."
25.  If I had to pick Sean's and my "song," I would choose "Come What May" from the Moulin Rouge movie soundtrack.
 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Interesting list, I didn't know a lot of those things!!!
You do look like your mom quite a bit in that picture, and I also love that song from Moulin Rouge. Love the movie too!

The Momma said...

You don't talk too much. I don't even sort of think you do. And no matter how much or how little you say, you always share a piece of yourself when you talk and you listen well.