Stand With Haiti

Friday, October 16, 2009

My Love and I

Here is a fun survey from a blog that I follow . I hope you enjoy it!

♥How long have you been together?
In January, we will have been married 8 years.  We dated for about a year before that, so 9 years altogether.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
About a year.

♥ Who asked who out?
Sean asked me, but it was quite a while before I said yes - I really wasn't interested at first!

♥ Who made the first move?
Sean made it very clear that he wanted to kiss me early on, but he waited until I was ready.  So officially, I kissed him first.

♥ How old are each of you?
We're both 26.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Yep, we met in high school.  We were in American Sign Language class together.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
We're both from Mukilteo.  I was born in Ellensburg, and when I was 2 year old, my parents moved us to Bellevue.  But I lived in Mukilteo from 4th grade on, so I still consider it my hometown.  Sean was born in Edmonds, and lived in Mukilteo from when he was very young.

♥ Who is the smartest?
That's a dangerous question!  I think it depends on "smartest at what?"

♥ Who majored in what?
Neither of us went to college.  Sean joined the Marine Corps right out of high school, and he was trained in aviation mechanics and parachute rigging.  I had lots of different jobs, but right now I'm getting my major in Motherhood!

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Me.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Probably The Olive Garden.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We moved from Washington State to Fort Worth, Texas for four years when he was in the Marines.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
He does.  I've learned to endure the yelling and cussing that go on during some of his online games.

♥ How many children do you want?
We're happy with one.

♥ Who does the cooking?
I do, but occasionally Sean will make us a delicious breakfast.

♥ Who is more social?
It depends on how you mean "social."  Sean has more friends that he interacts with on a daily basis, but his interaction is online, over the computer.  I'm more social as far as getting out of the house and seeing people face-to-face.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
I would say neither of us, but Sean seems to think he is.

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
He is.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Definitely him.  It's tough for him to sleep later than 7 or 8AM, even if he's been up late the night before.  I could sleep much later if I didn't have Christina waking me up!

♥ Where was your first date?
Our first official date was at Billy McHale's, a restaurant in Lynnwood (which just closed down - sad).  We did go out to dinner together once before, at Kosta's in Mukilteo, but we weren't actually dating yet.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
He has one brother - I'm an only child.  So he has a bigger family, but not by much.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
No.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Thanksgiving is either at my Aunt Teri's place or his dad's place.  Christmas Eve is at my Aunt Barb's, and Christmas Day is at his dad's.

♥ Who is more jealous?
I don't think either of us is particularly jealous, although we don't give each other any reason to be.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
I remember knowing that Sean was the one for me on that first date at Billy McHale's, because he asked if this was the official day (January 21st, 2000) that we were starting to "date."  He wanted to know what day to celebrate our anniversary.  So it was pretty serious right from the beginning.  We got engaged just before Christmas of that year.

♥ Who eats more?
I don't really pay attention.  I hope it's him!

♥ What do you do for a living?
Sean works in security at Boeing.  I'm a stay-at-home-mom.

♥ Who does the laundry?
I do.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Sean

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Usually Sean, but if he's had a rough day, or is just tired of driving, I will.

♥ What is "your" song?
I would have to say "Come What May" from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack (although I think I've already mentioned that in a previous post).

Now it's your turn!

No comments: