Stand With Haiti

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Graft on the Family Tree (Grace Livingston Hill Library) A New Graft on the Family Tree by Grace Livingston Hill Library


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was a great story about a young lady, Louise, who gets married and she and her husband move in with HIS parents. (I know, scary!) Louise soon learns that she and her husband are the only Christians in the household, and she sets out to change that. Louise is a wonderful example of how we can live our lives in constant prayer.

This book was a great comfort and inspiration to me, as someone who has been praying fervently for members of my family and friends to become Christians. It shows what true Christianity is about - living our day-to-day lives for the Lord instead of ourselves. It also shows the many ways that God is at work in the lives of those He loves (which means everyone, not just those who are saved). We get to witness the great lengths that God goes to to lead people into relationship with Him.

I highly recommend this book.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: