Stand With Haiti

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

One Wintry Night One Wintry Night by Ruth Bell Graham


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I read this book to my 2 1/2 year old daughter, and while the story didn't capture much of her interest - it's a bit long for her - it certainly captured mine. This is a great account of familiar Bible stories from creation until the time of Jesus. The stories are told in much more detail than in the Bible, which really draws you in and helps you to understand what the people were going through. On top of that, the illustrations are AMAZING, and my daughter and I both enjoyed finding the different animals in the Garden of Eden and in the underwater scene from the Noah's Ark story. I originally checked out this book from the local library, but now I'm planning on buying it so we can read it for many years to come.

A wonderful Christmas (or anytime) story!

View all my reviews >>

No comments: