Stand With Haiti

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Christian Unschooling : Growing Your Children in the Freedom of Christ Christian Unschooling : Growing Your Children in the Freedom of Christ by Teri J. Brown


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I am a Christian, and I plan to unschool my daughter (who is now 3). I didn't know there was a community out there of Christians who unschool, so I'm very happy to know that there is. I had never thought of it before, but it makes sense that children in Biblical times were unschooled. I was especially encouraged to hear Isaiah 54:13 -

"All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children."

This obviously doesn't mean that God will be the teacher in a classroom, but that God has provided enough learning experiences in REAL LIFE that a classroom and curriculum are not necessary.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: